The people at Greenfield/Belser know the legal market inside and out, and their approach is so original. We‘ve received so many comments on how informative and unique the ad campaign and website that they designed for us are…. Plus, they’re a lot of fun to work with—very open, approachable and quick to respond. We really felt that they were invested in our success.
Ford & Harrison
Legal Industry Marketing
Businesses that sell to the legal industry are often afraid to step away from familiar iconography (scales of justice, gavels, etc.) to explain their services. The result is typically boring and fails to do their service justice. Our deep knowledge of the legal industry has helped many businesses sharpen their message to law firms and deliver it creatively and with confidence. You can see some of our recent case studies here.
Why should you consider the brand strategy of your business?
• Competition. You have competitors and they are good, too.
• Lagging perception. Unless you control the market message, market perception will lag behind the reality of your company. Existing clients—and certainly prospective clients—do not stay up at night studying your law firm's offerings. Unless you take control of market perception, market perception controls you.
• Loyalty. Give clients and staff a reason to care and continue caring.
• Differentiation. Clients will not remain loyal and prospects will not pick up the phone unless you tell them why they should, explaining clearly the benefits of your business.
• Alignment. Senior professionals have goals juniors simply may not understand. Junior professionals have goals senior management may fail to appreciate. A brand exercise begins the conversation that brings everyone together on the same page. No matter how often you think you've said it, there are folks who still don't get it. We believe we can help you sharpen the message and present it with style.
• Influence. To be successful, you must be able to influence business and market leaders. Strong brands influence others.
• Talent. The future of your company is the talent that chooses to work with your company. Attracting the best and brightest is a challenge for every business. A crystal clear brand can ease the effort to bring today's and tomorrow's stars in the door.
• Misperceptions. It may be that your primary business and marketing challenge is to change the perception of the company. Not just improve it but change it to something different. A well-articulated brand can correct misperceptions and bring people to your side.